In every assessment, I work to identify your strengths and help you leverage them to reach your true potential.
I provide psychological assessment (i.e. testing) for adolescents and adults. In your assessment, I'll work toward the following goals:
- Provide an accurate diagnosis based on your assessment results
- Identify your strengths and help you leverage them to reach your true potential
- Give tailored recommendations for your best treatment options
- Collaborate with your physician regarding medication recommendations
- Advocate for your accommodation at work, school, or on national exams (ACT, SAT, GRE, MCAT, etc.).
I have extensive experience as an assessor and completed APA-accredited training in cognitive and psychiatric disabilities at the University of Illinois. In my most recent position, I trained Ph.D. students in assessment at the University of Texas at Dallas.